I love perusing the internet for interesting articles. What excites me about Friday is I get to do just that in the name of “research.” Without further ado, here’s the best of the best:
- Beauty Info Zone reviews neat new multi-tasking moisturizers from Aromatherapies.
- Warning: Don’t read this if you’re afraid of aging! Elle gives the play-by-play in facial aging. (May want to pour yourself a glass of wine first).
- Jezebel expresses love for Neutrogena Ultra Sheer SPF 30 Sunscreen. I like it too, though it made the coloring on my old cell phone rub off on my face (gross but true).
- Marie Claire discusses the new IV vitamin trend. I’ve heard it does great things for patients with cancer, but I’m curious about the effects for the average person…
- Bored with your nails? I’d been rocking beige, pink, and French manicures for years, but Makeup and Beauty Blog introduced me to Deborah Lippmann’s fall collection, and I might never go back to boring again…
- Glamour shares the 5 best looks seen at Fashion Week
- Love Anthropologie? Don’t trust their shopping service, that’s what Jezebel says
- Vogue shares 100 haute items under $100.
- New York Magazine’s The Cut reports The Gossip Girl fashion line is coming.
- Viva Fashion Blog reports how to get the hip pleated leather look of Alice+Olivia this season for just $15.
Photo source: young beautiful smiling woman prints on the laptop – indoors, originally uploaded by HASLOO.