Everybody loves a Friday. I’m a big fan because it gives a chance to slow down a little and reflect on the week: what went right, how to improve, you know the drill.
Another great thing about Friday? I love scoping out the best of the other blogs, too ;-). So, without further adieu, here are the best of this week’s posts, in each category:
Top Weekly Posts on FutureDerm
- 40 Super Beauty Secrets Under $5
- 5 Warning Signs You are Overdoing It with Skin Care
- When your vitamin C moisturizer turns brown, is it bad for your skin?
- The Super-Effective, Free, All-Natural Diet You Never Hear About
- Lancôme Visionnaire LR2412 Moisturizer Review
Skin Care+Beauty Blogs
- Beauty Snob has five essentials from Allure deputy editor and beauty director Amy Keller Laird
- Beauty Junkies Unite teams up with Total Beauty to reveal the 15 best and worst face scrubs
- Karla Sugar reviews all 15 of the brand-new Clinique Antioxidant Eye Lid Smoothies, with impressive color detail
- Temptalia gives a sneak peek at MAC False Lashes Mascara. Available in stores October 6, after seeing Christine’s featured photos, I absolutely can’t wait to try it and review it!
- Dr. Leslie Baumann (The Skin Guru) gives the 411 on ingredients in skin care suitable for dry skin
- The Budget Fashionista gives tips on how to wear this fall’s hot green shades
- The Gloss tells the story of a woman who tried to sell a Missoni Target item for $31,000
- The Clutch reveals Bill Clinton turned down Dancing with the Stars
- Fashion Grail demonstrates how to get Kim Kardashian’s look for less
- Ted Baker Accessories for Less on About.com!
- The Examiner suggests your diet may be making you depressed
- Trying Fitness reviews the new P90X2 workout
- Diet Triffic reveals 8 gluten-free snacks
- Do You Have One of the 10 Happiest Jobs? Visit Fingertips to find out
- Considering Zumba? Fitness Tips for Life reveals the benefits of starting