Wow, hard to believe another week has passed already! I actually had walking pneumonia this past week - not
fun. Luckily, I had my two little puppies to keep me company:
I've been on antibiotics, and I actually have my voice today, so I should be 100% back on my feet by Monday, yay :-)
With that said, here are some of the top posts I've found on other beauty blogs I thought my readers might enjoy:
- The Beauty Delicacy reveals the force behind the "bird trend" in fashion
- Our own cosmetics writer, Phyrra, shows how to beautifully wear a shade of this season's bold blush (NARS Liberté) on her own blog.
- The girls at The Beauty Department demonstrate the prettiest way to wear eyeshadows with sparkles
- For my organic lovers out there, Dr. Mao teaches how to clean without harsh chemical cleansers
- The Beauty Brains answers, "Do organic preservatives really work?"
So I can't announce from whom quite yet, but the FutureDerm triad of the blog, upcoming line of beauty products (UV Pods) and online interactive store has received an investment! *dances, sings* With that said, we're going to be introducing the following changes in the coming weeks to months:
- More photos. I tend to like to hide behind the science of products and a plethora of words. But the people have spoken, and THE PEOPLE WANT PHOTOS! Loud and clear - got it. So, bear with me while I master my camera, but we're going to have more photos. Lots of them!
- More posts. We're aiming for several more updates per day, so we can hit on more of your questions, product reviews, ingredient coverage, and even sales from the most popular online beauty brands and retailers.
- A daily video blog. Coming soon!
Plus, of course, the product(s) and the store, starting this summer.
And in case you're wondering how I am doing all of this, I took a year away from school in order to concentrate on growing the business. Creating innovative and effective custom products, educating others on the science behind beauty products, and interacting with readers are my true passions. My favorite books and mentors all told me that I need to seize the moment and follow my heart right now. So I'm off to do that :-)
Well, that's all for now. Take care, and remember, you can always reach me on our FutureDerm Facebook page
- that's the best and easiest way!
All the best,