Inglot is a Polish makeup brand and they’ve recently become more accessible in the USA. I’ve ordered from Inglot USA online a few times and picked up some really great shades. I always choose to order from their Freedom system square eyeshadow line. The line retails online for $6 per shadow and the shadow weight varies from .08 oz to .11 oz. To give some perspective on how great a deal that is, a MAC refill pan is $12 and is .05 oz.
Inglot eyeshadows come in 5 finishes: Matte, Pearl, AMC (advanced makeup component), Shine and DS (double sparkle). The shadows are nicely pigmented, though sometimes they can kick up some powder when you run your brush over them. I put mine into Z-Palettes, though Inglot does sell a Freedom Palette. I found the Freedom Palettes to be very clunky.
My tutorial today features DS 467, Pearl 420, Matte 351 and DS 498.
How to achieve the look:
- Prep the eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
- Apply Inglot DS 467 to the lid and the upper crease and browbone.
- With a big crease brush, apply Inglot Pearl 420 to the crease.
- Spritz a bent eyeliner brush with MAC Fix+ and use Inglot DS 498 to line the upper lash line.
- Smudge Pearl 420 along the lower lash line with a smudger brush, connecting it to the crease color.
- Line the upper and lower waterline with Urban Decay Perversion 24/7 liner.
- Highlight under the eyebrows and at the inner corner with Inglot Matte 351.
- Add some mascara, do your brows, and you’re good to go.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Inglot DS 467 – lid and upper crease
- Inglot Pearl 420 – crease and lower lash line
- Inglot Matte 351 – highlight under eyebrows
- Inglot DS 498 – (with MAC Fix+) wetline along upper lash line
- Urban Decay 24/7 Perversion Liner – upper and lower waterline
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso
- Milani Runway Lashes Mascara
- Laura Geller Balance-in-brighten foundation in Porcelain
- Nyx Taupe – blush/contour
- NARS Orgasm – blush
- NARS Hungry Heart – highlight
- Nyx lipliner in Purple Rain
- Evil Shades gloss in FOAD
What do you think of this look with Inglot shadows? Do you have any tutorial requests?
Written by Phyrra of Phyrra.net. Products purchased by me. All opinions are my own.
- About the author: Phyrra is a makeup expert and our weekly in-depth Cosmetics Writer. For more, please visit her blog at Phyrra.net. Nicki requested a smoky eye tutorial for you this week so I put together a sophisticated smoky look for you in just ten steps! For this look you'll need eyeshadow primer, a black…
- Happy Friday! Today's tutorial is a soft, wearable look that mixes textures. The lid is 3 shades that are eye brightening and shimmery, while the crease and browbone are matte. This is an especially great way to wear your eyeshadow if you've got hooded eyes like I do. I used Darling Girl, Makeup Geek and…
- I've got a Vampy Fall Look Tutorial for you today! It's fairly simple, but it has a big impact. I chose a bright red lip, but you could could do a nude lip or a burgundy lip if you prefer. I also used a blood-red gel liner, but you can substitute a gold or green…