I’m super excited and nervous to announce: You can now pre-order FutureDerm Time-Release Retinol 0.5. I am also happy to report that we are able to sell it for only $39.95 until September 19! To cover costs, we will unfortunately need to raise the price to $54.95 after. But I think our readers will love it!
Pre-orders will arrive before August 25, 2012.
I’m very proud of the formulation. FutureDerm Time-Release Retinol 0.5 is the first retinol treatment of its kind, as a lightweight gel formula with microencapsulated 0.5% retinol.
About 0.5% Retinol
Retinol 0.5% is clinically proven by research studies to reduce fine lines and wrinkles by 30% within the first two weeks of use. Retinol 0.5% helps:
- Fight fine lines and wrinkles
- Smooth mottled or rough skin
- Aid mild to moderate acne
- Alleviate the appearance of age spots
- Maintain and build skin firmness
Retinol works largely by increasing cellular turnover and skin’s glycosaminoglycans (which hold water), and also by downgrading matrix metalloproteinases (enzymes that degrade collagen) (Archives of Dermatology, 2007).
How Our Retinol 0.5 is Different
A concentrated retinol formula, FutureDerm Time-Release Retinol 0.5 contains 0.5% microencapsulated retinol in a lightweight gel formula that is perfect for use together with your other favorite moisturizers. Most retinoid creams are thicker, taking up to 30 minutes to fully absorb into the skin. Ours absorbs in under a second, so you don’t have to wait before applying other moisturizers.
FutureDerm Time-Release Retinol 0.5 is designed to optimize the retinol activation process within the skin. Retinol must be converted to isotretinoin by enzymes called retinyl ester hydrolases in order to become active within the skin. Our formulation is designed to increase the efficiency of this process with an optimized delivery system and conditions.
Our retinol is also microencapsulated, targeting retinoid receptors in the skin for a full eight hours. This makes FutureDerm Time-Release Retinol 0.5 ideal for nighttime use.
How to Use
For best results, apply a pea-sized amount to thoroughly cleansed skin the evening. Carefully avoid the eye area. If you have never used microencapsulated retinol products before, there may be a transitional period. Begin by limiting use to two times per week, and then gradually increase frequency to every other night, and finally once an evening as tolerated. As with many products, best results can be achieved under the supervision of a health care professional.
0.5% Retinol, Aqua, Glycerin (hydrator), Alcohol (thins the solution), Octyldodecanol (emulsifier), Butylene Glycol (thins the solution), cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone (emulsifier), Allyl Metacrylates Crosspolymer (film-forming agent), Polysorbate 20 (emulsifier), Salix Alba Bark Extract (anti-inflammatory, antioxidant), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (anti-inflammatory), BHT (antioxidant), Tocopherol (antioxidant), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate (emollient), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (thickening agent), Triethanolamine (pH adjuster), Propylene Glycol (thins the solution), Diazolidinyl Urea (antimicrobial preservative), Propylparaben (antimicrobial preservative), Methylparaben (antimicrobial preservative).
Our product is tested for safety and efficacy and physician-approved. Our ingredients are deemed safe and highly efficacious in the concentrations they are used in our product, even with typical repeated use over time. As with any product, please use for external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue for a week before hair removal waxing. Do not use if undergoing a skin peeling regimen. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Please use with a broad-spectrum sunscreen.
Special Introductory Rate Until September 19, 2012!
- $39.95 + $5.00 S&H in the U.S. and Canada ($25.00 S&H International) until September 19, 2012
- $54.95 after September 19, 2012
- 30-day return policy. Satisfaction guaranteed!
- First microencapsulated, time-release, lightweight 0.5% retinol gel formula
- Optimized efficacy and stability
- For more, please visit FutureDerm.MyShopify.com
- 96FutureDerm Time-Release Retinol ($54.95, shop.futurederm.com) 0.5 has been selling so well and the response from readers and bloggers has made us unbelievably happy. You guys love it and it's so rewarding to hear! Our retinol is different from other products out there and we'd like to take some time to tell you about it. But,…
- 94Now is the time to buy FutureDerm Time-Release Retinol 0.5! In less than 12 hours — Sept. 19 at 11:59 p.m. EST — our retinol will officially be $55. If you've been curious about testing our lightweight formula that smoothes your skin as you sleep, it's the last day to buy our product for $39.95. We…
- 93Just a reminder: You can get our best-selling FutureDerm Time-Release Retinol 0.5 for $15 off - just $39.95 plus S&H - until September 19, 2012. No matter what retinoid product you have used in the past, ours will make your skin smoother- guaranteed. Apply at night, and the microencapsulated retinol technology will slowly release the…