Though I was late to join the crowd, I now love Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tars. I was very excited when I saw on twitter that they would be sold in Sephora starting in September. I was even more excited to learn that to celebrate going big, OCC had partnered with Nylon Magazine, one of a few magazines that I have a subscription to because of their cool content, to make a new neon pink lip tar called Nylon.
Nylon lip tar is only being sold at Sephora. If you’re unfamiliar with lip tars, they’re sort of like a liquid lipstick. They’re very concentrated! You only need the tiniest amount of product to cover your entire lips. Like, about half the size of the head of your lip brush, or smaller, should be enough to cover your entire lips.They’re moisturizing but dry down to a satiny matte finish.
While Lip Tars come in a wide variety of shades that can be worn individually, they can also be mixed to make your perfect signature color.
- 100 % vegan and cruelty-free
- Contain no silicone, petroleum or parabens
- Hemp Oil: Rich in omega and gamma-lineolic essential fatty acids; extraordinarily moisturizing.
- Peppermint Oil: A natural antibacterial and antimicrobial agent that allows OCC to create a product free of parabens and other synthetic preservatives.
- Tocopherol Acetate: Rich in antioxidants; highly moisturizing.