We’re giving away DHC Cleansing Oil! The oil, which gently cleanses away dirt and makeup, contains skin nourishing rich olive oil, rosemary oil, and vitamin E. Antioxidant rich olive oil has been shown to be anti-carcinogenic and have plenty of antioxidants (Carcinogenesis, Carcinogenesis). Rosemary’s antibacterial properties make it good for cleaning (particularly for those with acne!), plus it has free-radical seeking antioxidants (UMM, Planta Medica). Vitamin E, of course, is one of the most powerful natural antioxidants and helps improve skin barrier function (Cosmetic Dermatology, Skin Pharmacology and Physiology). Add all those together, and you’ve got a super cleanser!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- BB and CC Creams War – Round 1
- Why FutureDerm CE Caffeic is Better than Skinceuticals CE Ferulic
- FutureDerm Infographic: 32 Hard-to-Pronounce Ingredients That Are Naturally Derived
- Spotlight On: Phenoxyethanol
- A Fantastic Dry Skin Moisturizer: Tatcha Ageless Enriching Renewal Cream Review
- How does Octinoxate Degrade Avobenzone?
- Spotlight On: Vitamin C
- 5 Important Reasons You MUST Cleanse Your Face Morning and Night
- Does Ambi Fade Cream Really Work?
- Why Alcohol in Skin Care is Safe, Despite What Paula Begoun Says
Subscribe & Save
Subscribe to our RSS Feed