Happy Friday everyone! I've got a makeup tutorial with Urban Decay for you today. I used colors from the UD Anniversary palette, but you can substitute similar shades if you don't own these colors.
If you don't own UD Junkshow, you could try UD Fishnet.
If you don't own UD Omen, you could try UD Asphyxia.
Gravity is a core color, but if you don't own it, another deep purple-violet would work.
If you don't own UD Tainted, try UD Bordello.
Prep the eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance before you begin.
How to Achieve the Look:
- Pat Urban Decay Junkshow on the lid.
- With a fluffy brush apply Urban Decay Omen widely in the crease and bring the color up onto the browbone.
- Deepen the crease and outer corner of the lid with Urban Decay Gravity. Blend out the upper crease with Urban Decay Tainted.
- Highlight at the inner corner and under the brows with BftE Glistening. Add mascara.
- Add black liner to your lower waterline.
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay Junkshow - lid
Urban Decay Omen - crease and browbone
Urban Decay Gravity - lower crease and outer corner of lid
Urban Decay Tainted - upper crease
BftE Glistening - browbone and inner corner of eyes
Milani Total Lash Cover Mascara
Tarina Tarantino Tommy Jet black liner - waterline
Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation in .5
Tarina Tarantino Candy Cameo - blush
Too Faced Candlelight Duo - highlight
Morgana Cryptoria Raisin Shimmer lipstick
What do you think of this tutorial? I feel that while it's bright on the lid, because of my hooded eye shape, it's relatively soft. It's sort of a hidden bright look. For more of my tutorials, visit me at Phyrra
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.