Hi there! Today I’ve got a tutorial for you with some colors from Meow Cosmetics. They’re from the new Midnight Clear Collection.
Prep your eyes with eyeshadow primer before you begin.
How to Achieve the Look:
- Brush Meow Peaceful Wings on the browbone and inner corners of the eye.
- Pat Meow Roasted on the lid.
- Blend Meow Cloven Skies into the crease and the outer corner of the lid.
- Smudge Meow Ancient Splendor along the lower lash line and outer corner of the lid. Take a slightly damp brush and apply Ancient Splendor along the outer upper lash line.
- Line at the base of the outer lower lash line with NARS Via Veneto. Line the waterline with Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy. Add mascara.
- tarte 12 hour eyeshadow primer
- Meow Peaceful Wings – browbone and inner corner
- Meow Roasted – lid
- Meow Cloven Skies – crease and outer corner of the lid
- Meow Ancient Splendor – lower lashline, damp along outer upper lash line
- NARS Via Veneto – at the base of the outer lower lash line
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Midnight Cowboy – waterline
- essence Multi-Action Mascara
- Josie Maran mascara
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Caramel
- Pixie Flawless Beauty Stick in Cream
- e.l.f. hd finishing powder
- Pixi Bitten Berry
- Morgana Cryptoria Goldspun Lipstick
I hope you like my Meow Cosmetics Tutorial! If the blue is too bright you could easily substitute a gold or green.
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.
- 58Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own. Happy Friday! Today I've got a Softly Smoky Cat Eye tutorial for you in brown. I used my new tarte Cosmetics Coral Crush Palette for this look. My face looks pretty rough in these photos because I just had a…
- 54Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own. Happy Friday! Today I've finally got the bronzed smoky eye tutorial for you that I promised in my Hot for Summer - Bronzed Smoky Eye post. I used tarte and Urban Decay products for the eyes. Also, I actually hit…
- 50Happy Friday! I've got a reader request today. I was asked for a bareMinerals eyeshadow tutorial, so I used the bareMinerals Degrees of Dazzling Set. This is an awesome set of 20 eyeshadows in 4 different finishes selling for $79.99 at Sephora, but I picked it up for $49.99 at Ulta on sale. It's also…