Hi there! Today I've got a tutorial for you with some colors from Meow Cosmetics. They're from the new Midnight Clear
Prep your eyes with eyeshadow primer before you begin.
How to Achieve the Look:
- Brush Meow Peaceful Wings on the browbone and inner corners of the eye.
- Pat Meow Roasted on the lid.
- Blend Meow Cloven Skies into the crease and the outer corner of the lid.
- Smudge Meow Ancient Splendor along the lower lash line and outer corner of the lid. Take a slightly damp brush and apply Ancient Splendor along the outer upper lash line.
- Line at the base of the outer lower lash line with NARS Via Veneto. Line the waterline with Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy. Add mascara.
- tarte 12 hour eyeshadow primer
- Meow Peaceful Wings - browbone and inner corner
- Meow Roasted - lid
- Meow Cloven Skies - crease and outer corner of the lid
- Meow Ancient Splendor - lower lashline, damp along outer upper lash line
- NARS Via Veneto - at the base of the outer lower lash line
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Midnight Cowboy - waterline
- essence Multi-Action Mascara
- Josie Maran mascara
- Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Caramel
- Pixie Flawless Beauty Stick in Cream
- e.l.f. hd finishing powder
- Pixi Bitten Berry
- Morgana Cryptoria Goldspun Lipstick
I hope you like my Meow Cosmetics Tutorial! If the blue is too bright you could easily substitute a gold or green.
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.