Happy Friday! Today I’ve got a soft tutorial for you with colors from the new Silk Naturals Holiday 2012 collection.
How to Achieve the Look
- Apply Silk Naturals Doubloons to the lid and Urban Decay Walk of Shame to the browbone.
- Blend Silk Naturals Scout into the crease and the outer corner of the lid.
- Apply Silk Naturals Sinner to the lower lash line.
- Blend Silk Naturals Mazel Tov into the upper crease / lower browbone.
- Add a tiny bit of Urban Decay Venus under the eyebrows and at the inner corner of the eye.
- Apply mascara and line at the roots of the outer lower lash line with NARS Via Veneto.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Silk Naturals Doubloons – lid
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame – browbone
- Silk Naturals Scout – crease and outer corner of the lid
- Silk Naturals Mazel Tov – upper crease / lower browbone
- Urban Decay Venus – under eyebrows and at the inner corner of the eyes.
- NARS Via Veneto – outer lower lash line
- Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara
- Paula’s Choice Resist foundation in Porcelain
- NARS Sin – blush
- Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo – highlight
- Silk Naturals Mayhem lipstick
- bareMinerals gloss in Trail Blazer
You can find Silk Naturals online. What do you think of Doubloons, Mazel Tov and Scout?
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.