Happy Friday! Today I’ve got a soft tutorial for you with colors from the new Silk Naturals Holiday 2012 collection.
How to Achieve the Look
- Apply Silk Naturals Doubloons to the lid and Urban Decay Walk of Shame to the browbone.
- Blend Silk Naturals Scout into the crease and the outer corner of the lid.
- Apply Silk Naturals Sinner to the lower lash line.
- Blend Silk Naturals Mazel Tov into the upper crease / lower browbone.
- Add a tiny bit of Urban Decay Venus under the eyebrows and at the inner corner of the eye.
- Apply mascara and line at the roots of the outer lower lash line with NARS Via Veneto.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Silk Naturals Doubloons – lid
- Urban Decay Walk of Shame – browbone
- Silk Naturals Scout – crease and outer corner of the lid
- Silk Naturals Mazel Tov – upper crease / lower browbone
- Urban Decay Venus – under eyebrows and at the inner corner of the eyes.
- NARS Via Veneto – outer lower lash line
- Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara
- Paula’s Choice Resist foundation in Porcelain
- NARS Sin – blush
- Too Faced Candlelight Glow Duo – highlight
- Silk Naturals Mayhem lipstick
- bareMinerals gloss in Trail Blazer
You can find Silk Naturals online. What do you think of Doubloons, Mazel Tov and Scout?
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.
- Happy Friday! Today's tutorial is a soft, wearable look that mixes textures. The lid is 3 shades that are eye brightening and shimmery, while the crease and browbone are matte. This is an especially great way to wear your eyeshadow if you've got hooded eyes like I do. I used Darling Girl, Makeup Geek and…
- Some products sent for consideration. Some products purchased by me. All opinions are my own. Happy Friday! Today I've got a tutorial for you with the new Silk Naturals Summer 2013 Hot in the City Collection Chromatic Cream Eyeshadows. There are 19 different Chromatic Cream shadows and I used 6 in today's look. I also…