Recently I had the opportunity to try out Pop Beauty Peak Performance Cocoa Charm Mascara. I’m typically not a fan of brown mascaras; if I’m going to wear brown I really prefer a bronzey shade.
Pop Beauty Claims
A revolution in mascara application! Mascara with advanced lash comb separates, coats, lifts & fans out every lash, resulting in immense lash volume & dramatically maximized eyes. Lash-protecting formula conditions & nourishes lashes. Hygienic twist-up wand prevents bacteria build up & formula dry out, ensuring fresh new mascara every time.
- Resists tears, sweat & humidity
- Infused with lash conditioning protein & vitamin E
- Twist up wand ensures a fresh application every time
Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Iron Oxides, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Alcohol, Beeswax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Bentonite, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glyceryl Stearate, Nylon-66, Polysorbate 80, PVP, Silica, Stearyl Alcohol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Panthenol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Amethyst Powder, Tourmaline, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Isobutylparaben, Nephrite Powder, Pearl Powder, Ruby Powder, Amber Powder, Coral Powder.
What makes this mascara different from any other mascara that I’ve tried is the innovative comb! It’s like a built-in lash comb. So you twist it 5 times and it fills up with mascara (which is entirely too much and goopy, in my opinion) and then you apply it to your lashes. For me, I struggle with clumpy lashes. This brush makes it far less likely to clump! You’re basically taking a very good lash comb and coating your lashes.
Application Tips from Pop Beauty
- First time use: twist base 5 clicks, filling entire comb with mascara. Each additional use: twist base 4-5 clicks.
- Curl lashes. Wiggle the comb from lash root to tip.
- For outer & inner lashes, turn comb vertically; layer and “fan out” to add volume & length.
- For center lashes, apply by pushing lashes up & holding for a few seconds to lock in curl.
Contributing Writer Courtney, better known as Phyrra, is a beauty blogger, gamer, social media consultant, and standard poodle lover. She's addicted to her kindle fire and Pinterest. Phyrra can be found at her blog Phyrra: Beauty for the Bold and she is also a contributing writer at MyBeautyBunny.com.View all Phyrra posts.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- 3 Lies the Natural Product Industry is Feeding You (and the Underlying Truth)
- Are Inorganic Sunscreens Better Than Organic Ones? Part V: Conclusion and Product Recommendations
- Hydroxy Acids Part II: The Differences between Glycolic Acid, Salicyclic Acid, Lipohydroxy Acid, and Gluconolactone
- Follow Friday+Nicki’s Personal Updates: 5 Secrets for Lasting Friendship
- 3 Reasons Why Baking Soda and Apple Cider Vinegar Destroy Your Hair – And What to Use Instead
- How to Get Rid of Acne: 6 Treatments You Haven’t Tried!
- Is the Vitamin A in Sunscreen Really Bad for You?
- Does the Oil Cleansing Method Work?
- Spotlight On: Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide and Nicotinic Acid)
- Hydroxy Acids Part I: What are Hydroxy Acids?
Subscribe & Save
Subscribe to our RSS Feed