Happy Friday! I’ve got a violet tutorial for you today. I used the bareMinerals Dream Sequence palette, Laura Mercier Violet Sky, Fyrinnae and Concrete Minerals Angel Dust.
How to Achieve the Look
- Apply bareMinerals 500 Thread Count to the browbone, blending downwards towards the crease.
- With a fluffy brush, add Laura Mercier Violet Sky to the crease and outer lid.
- Pat bareMinerals Boudoir on the inner 3/4 of the lid.
- Add some Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy to the outer 1/2 of the lid and then put Violet Sky on top of it. Blend Boudoir with Violet Sky.
- Add a bit of Concrete Minerals Angel Dust to the upper crease, bareMinerals Romp to the inner lower lash line and bareMinerals Nightcap to the outer lower lash line.
- Add more 500 Thread Count to the browbone and inner corner of the eyes. Line the waterline with Anastasia Noir pencil.
- Add mascara.
Coastal Scents Shadow Worx Primer
bareMinerals 500 Thread Count – browbone and inner corner of the eyes
Laura Mercier Violet Sky – crease and outer corner of the lid, later applied on top of Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy on the outer 1/2 lid
bareMinerals Boudoir – inner 3/4 of the lid
Concrete Minerals Angel Dust – upper crease
bareMinerals Romp – inner lower lash line
bareMinerals Nightcap – outerlower lash line
Anastasia Noir Pencil – waterline
Pop Beauty Peak Performance Brilliant Black Mascara
Billion Dollar Brows Universal Brow Pencil
Paula’s Choice Resist Anti-Aging foundation in Porcelain
MAC Vintage Grape – blush
essence Twilight Shimmer powder in Bella’s Secret – highlight
Paula’s Choice Lip Gloss in Strawberry Soda
I really love the color payoff and texture of the bareMinerals Dream Sequence Palette. I feel like the colors worked together nicely with Laura Mercier Violet Sky. And Violet Sky is nice and smoky when used dry, but very vibrant with Pixie Epoxy. It’s a versatile shade! I like!
It’s been nice using purples after doing a lot of Holiday looks. I really love how this turned out and I hope you do too!
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.
- Happy Friday! I've got a quick and easy tutorial for you today. I used eyeshadow sticks, which are great if you're on the go. This is a look that will really flatter blue eyes. If you have blue-green eyes, like me, it really brings out your blue side. How to achieve the look 1. Prep…
- Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links. Happy Friday everyone! Today I've got a tutorial for you with the sizzling Summer collection from Laura Mercier called Folklore. I have Sun Glow eyeshadow, Earth Glow eyeshadow, and Folklore lip crayon. If you have…
- Happy Friday! Today I've got a tutorial with the Laura Geller Sandy Lagoon Trio and the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette. The Sandy Lagoon trio is in a new formula from Laura Geller. The Crème Glaze Baked Eyeshadow trio features a new hybrid powder with a crème texture that glides on to create a striking,…