Happy Friday! I’ve got a candy sweet tutorial for you today with Urban Decay, bareMinerals and Swagger Cosmetics.
How to Achieve the Look
- Apply Swagger Champagne in the Bubble Bath to the browbone and upper crease.
- Pat Urban Decay Peace on the inner 3/4 of the lid, slightly going into the crease.
- Blend Urban Decay Woodstock into the crease.
- Apply Urban Decay Flash to the outer lid and the lower crease.
- Highlight at the inner v with bareMinerals Sensational. Apply bareMinerals Controversy to the lower lash line. Highlight under the brows with Swagger Rad Bitch.
- Add Mascara.
Coastal Scents Shadow Worx Primer
Swagger Champagne in the Bubble Bath on the browbone and lower crease
Urban Decay Peace – inner 3/4 of lid
Urban Decay Woodstock – crease
Urban Decay Flash – outer corner of lid and lower crease
bareMinerals Sensational – inner v
bareMinerals Controversy – lower lash line
Swagger Rad Bitch – browbone
Pop Beauty Peak Performance Mascara
Billion Dollar Brow Universal Brow Pencil
Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm
Swagger Golden Rose – blush
Swagger Champagne in the Bubble Bath – highlight
Nyx lip liner in Fuchsia
Swagger Lollipop gloss
I hope you like the candy colored look! I really needed to do something like this. Plus, it gave me an excuse to wear my fabulous wig.
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. Some products gifts. All opinions are my own.
- 65Happy Friday everyone! I've got a makeup tutorial with Urban Decay for you today. I used colors from the UD Anniversary palette, but you can substitute similar shades if you don't own these colors. If you don't own UD Junkshow, you could try UD Fishnet. If you don't own UD Omen, you could try UD…
- 51Happy Friday! I've got a tutorial for you today with the bareMinerals the Next Big Thing palette. It's a gorgeous, warm eyeshadow quad with Rising Star (sunlit gold), Hoopla (glowing copper), Smash Hit (vibrant peach), and Ensemble (smoked-out plum). How to Achieve the Look Apply Urban Decay Walk of Shame to the browbone and crease.…
- 50Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own. Happy Friday! Today I've finally got the bronzed smoky eye tutorial for you that I promised in my Hot for Summer - Bronzed Smoky Eye post. I used tarte and Urban Decay products for the eyes. Also, I actually hit…