Happy Friday! I've got a tutorial for you today with BFTE & Fyrinnae Cosmetics. I based this look around BFTE Poodle Pandemonium, which is a pretty pink-purple shade. I threw in Pyromantic Erotica from Fyrinnae because I don't often see it being used and I thought the colors would be fun with Poodle Pandemonium.
How to Achieve the Look
1. Apply Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy to the lid. Then apply BFTE Poodle Pandemonium to the lid, except for the inner and outer corners.
2. Add Fyrinnae Mystical Hedgehog to the outer corner of the lid and the outer crease.
3. Use Fyrinnae Space Kitty at the inner lid and inner v.
4. Apply Fyrinnae Pyromantic Erotica into the inner crease and then blend outwards, on top of Mystical Hedgehog.
5. Line the lower lash line with Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Junkie.
6. Add mascara. Line the waterline with glo Minerals Peach liner.
7. Highlight under brows with BFTE Glistening.
Jesse's Girl Eyeshadow Primer
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy - lid
BFTE Poodle Pandemonium - lid
Fyrinnae Mystical Hedgehog - outer corner of lid and outer crease
Fyrinnae Space Kitty - inner V
Fyrinnae Pyromantic Erotica - inner crease, blended outwards
BFTE Glistening - highlight under brows
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Junkie - lower lash line
glo Minerals Peach liner - waterline
Would you wear these colors together? I never thought that orange and purple would work so well together! The green shift in Pyromantic Erotica adds something special to the look.
Some products purchased by me. Some products sent for consideration. All opinions are my own.