Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream sent by Influenster. NARS & Sonia Kashuk purchased by me. All opinions are my own.
Happy Friday! It’s time for another round of BB & CC Creams War. This time I’ve got the Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream, NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30, and Sonia Kashuk Radiant Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15 for you to check out.
Just a reminder, BB creams should act as a moisturizer, have high SPF, work as foundation, work as concealer, have anti-aging properties, brightening properties, nourishing properties, and some claim to also prime the skin. In other words, BB Creams are supposed to be full coverage products. CC Creams should have high SPF, better coverage, alleviate uneven skintones, and have a lighter and better texture so your real skin shines through. Tinted moisturizers usually have SPF, a tint to even out your skintone, moisturize the skin, and some have anti-aging benefits.
Sonia Kashuk® Radiant Tinted Moisturizer With SPF 15 – $13.69 for 1.75 fl. oz.
Active Ingredients – Octinoxate and Avobenzone.
Inactive Ingredients – Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Polysorbate 60, Hexyl Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dromiceius Oil,Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Allantoin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Ascorbate, Methylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben,Propylparaben. May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide), Mica.
Use this sheer lightweight formula in place of foundation for a natural, glowing complexion. Infused with a vitamin complex that helps stimulate collagen production to keep skin cells looking stronger and younger.
Fair, Linen, Beige, Honey and Tan
Animal Testing Policy
Sonia Kashuk does not test on animals nor ask others to test on animals on their behalf.
Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream! Skin Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer with Sunscreen – $14.99 for 2.5 fl. oz.
Active: Avobenzone (3%, Sunscreen), Homosalate (4%, Sunscreen), Octisalate (4.5%, Sunscreen), Octocrylene (2.6%, Sunscreen)
Inactive: Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Isopropyl Isostearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Methylparaben, Isohexadecane, Fragrance, Dimethiconol, Ethylparaben, PEG 100 Stearate, Propylparaben, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Myristic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Iron Oxides
All-in-one solution for instantly brighter-looking, smoother-feeling, more even skin tone. BB Cream, also known as beauty balm, is one of Asia’s hottest beauty sensations. Its multi-tasking formula works to moisturize, brighten and help protect skin from harmful UV rays. This silky, tinted lotion blends effortlessly with your natural skin tone, helping hide imperfections and minimizing the need for concealer and foundation. With just one use, skin will be left glowing and naturally even. For an even fresher effect, use together with an Olay Fresh Effects moisturizer.
Fresh & flawlessly beautiful models get air brushed. We get Olay BB Cream, with 24-hour hydration and a splash of sheet color for a flawlessly radiant look. Say bye bye to blotches and imperfections, and hello to instant skin-perfecting coverage.
Sunscreen + 6 Skin Perfecting Benefits
- Evens Tone
Fresh & free: No oil or PABA. Just the good stuff.
Animal Testing Policy
Tests on Animals
NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer – Broad Spectrum SPF 30- $42 for 1.9 oz
Active: Titanium Dioxide
Water, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Diethylhexyl Succinate, Glycerin, Nylon-12, Cyclomethicone, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Stearic Acid Phenoxyethanol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Fragrance, Dimethicone/Vinyl, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Trisodium, Edta, Aluminum Distearate, Talc, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Polysilicone-2, Vibrio Alginolyticus Ferment Filtrate, Tocopherol, Alteromonas Ferment Filtrate, Maris Sal (Sea Salt), Hydrogen Dimethicone, Bht, Algae (Algae Extract), Sodium Metabisulfite, Curcuma Longa [Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract], Potassium Sorbate, Geraniol, Limonene, Citral, Linalool [+/- (May Contain): Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides)].
Your skin – almost bare, but better. This advanced, oil-free formula provides a translucent veil of color and sun protection while helping to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation and dark spots in just four weeks. Infused with lush, naturally derived botanicals and ingredients to immediately help thirsty skin feel hydrated. Kopara from French Polynesia and mineral rich seawater revive and re-mineralize skin for a softer, smoother, and brighter natural glow. Skin is transported. It has been proven to help reduce the appearance of discoloration and dark spots caused by hyper pigmentation for a clearer and brighter complexion in just four weeks. Oil-free and luxurious, it obscures the appearance of lines, wrinkles, pores and other imperfections. SPF 30 adds a translucent veil of protection.
- Advanced sun protection
- Hydrates and helps reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation and dark spots for a brighter natural glow
- Oil-free. Dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic. Synthetic fragrance free.
- Kopara: Hydrate and retexturize; Kopara are natural polysaccharides found in a unique ecosystem at the rim of the French Polynesian atoll, Moorea, known as the “Magical Island.” Two of these sustainably sourced polysaccharides have been found to have a synergistic effect to improve the condition of the skin. They encourage natural skin cell renewal while simultaneously hydrating the skin for a smoother, softer, healthier looking complexion.
- Ascorbyl Glucoside: Brightens and protects the skin.
- Mineral-Rich Seawater: Revitalizes and remineralizes the skin, keeping it fresh and energized. It is rich in calcium, potassium, sodium, magnesium, iron, manganese, selenium, and zinc.
Finland – lightest with a neutral balance of pink and yellow undertones
Terre-Neuve – lightest with neutral pink undertone
Alaska – light with a neutral balance of pink and yellow undertones
Groenland – light medium with a neutral pink / peachy undertone
St. Moritz – medium with a neutral yellow undertone
Annapurna – medium with a neutral peachy undertone
Cuba – medium with a neutral balance of pink and yellow undertones
Malaga – medium dark with warm caramel undertones
Seychelles – medium dark with golden olive
Martinique – medium dark with warm red undertones
Polynesia – dark with warm chocolate undertones
NARS does not test on animals, nor do we have any other parties, such as suppliers, conduct any animal testing on our behalf. NARS uses only the highest quality ingredients which have a proven safety record and are widely used in the cosmetics industry.
- 55Surprising Lady, a photo by KobenP on Flickr. Everyday, we make the conscious choice to trust all kinds of people, places, and things. We trust our best friend with our deepest, darkest secrets. We don't second-guess that our bus or car or plane will get us to our destination safely. But when it comes…
- 45It is well-known that over 80 percent of the visible signs of aging are attributable to cumulative UV damage over time. Nonetheless, companies still continue to come out with products promising to protect against everything from microwaves to radio waves. Yet I knew I was going to have to write a post when I heard…
- 44One question I receive a lot from readers is whether or not a skin care product will lay on top of the skin, doing absolutely nothing. (Kind-of like a lousy lover.) It sounds crazy, but it does become possible for skin care ingredients to have little to no benefit for your skin. For instance, if…