FutureDerm Vitamin CE Caffeic Silk Serum 16+2 is the first to tighten and brighten skin with microencapsulated vitamin C, which preserves the ingredient for longer.
FutureDerm Vitamin CE Caffeic Silk Serum 16+2:
- Contains 16% vitamin C, including 8% microencapsulated L-ascorbic acid and 8% tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate for maximized performance
- Features L-ascorbic acid, which has been shown in studies to brighten complexion and alleviate the appearance of age spots with repeated use over time
- Includes concentrations of vitamins C and E shown in independent studies to enhance UVA/UVB protection
- Also includes tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, a stable form of vitamin C that may penetrate the skin more efficiently than L-ascorbic acid at skin’s neutral pH
- The concentration of vitamin C at 15% is clinically proven in independent research to brighten skin, alleviate the appearance of age spots, and even skin tone with repeated use over time. With 16% vitamin C, our serum gives you even more glow!
“It seems like FutureDerm have done their research on this one. A friend of The Geeks actually give this product a whirl and said that they saw a marked improvement in their skin, saying their skin’s moisture levels felt more balanced with an overall brighter and clearer appearance. It’s always great to see beauty benefits in action – FutureDerm, you’ve got at least one very happy customer!” Beauty by the Geeks
Favorite Face Serum Winner 2014 SheKnows
Cyclomethicone (slip agent), Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3 (slip agent), Ascorbic Acid (antioxidant), Dimethicone (slip agent), Bis-vinyl Dimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer (slip agent), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (antioxidant), Tocopherol (antioxidant), Caffeic acid (antioxidant).
Shake well. Apply a dime-size amount to face and neck after cleansing. Ideal for use under sunscreen, moisturizers, or makeup.
FutureDerm products are tested for safety and efficacy, and are physician-approved. Our ingredients are safe in the concentrations used in each of our products, even with typical repeated use over time. As with any product, please reserve for external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. For best results, use under a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30.