Dear Nicki,for real SPF protection, what is the Lowest SPF factor one should use?….I’ve seen a lot of spf25, but think this may be to low…Is spf45 high enough?
Also Do you think physical or chemical sunscreens more effective?Thanks MUCH!
Other Popular Posts You May Enjoy
- How Women Can Treat Hair Loss << FutureDerm.com
- Daily Question: Do Hair Growth Supplements Really Work? <<FutureDerm.com
- 5 Ways Exercise Benefits the Skin – and 5 New Workouts to Try
- How Do Antioxidants Work? << FutureDerm.com
- The Product that Saved My Hair: Kerastase Nutritive Masquintense << FutureDerm.com