- My own hair is excessively long (it’s to my waist, actually), but A Mom in Red High Heels has the Best Fall 2011 Short Hairstyles to get me at least thinking…
- The Beauty Brains talks straight about Dr. Hauschka and Skin Brightening
- Just when I decided to switch from brown eyeshadow to smoky grey, Nancy at Beauty 411 reviews the Laura Mercier Smoky Eye palette. *drool*
- Elle Macpherson shares her beauty secrets with About.com. Don’t worry, ladies – it’s not her aspirin avoidance that’s keeping her that beautiful!
- Savvy Skin talks about what she does to protect her skin with a UV Index of 11+ in Vegas!
- The Purse Blog reports Neiman Marcus is sponsoring a Four Square scavenger hunt for Nancy Gonzalez handbags. Time to get the search party on, ladies!
- Delialicious is offering $15 free shopping on OpenSky.com
- Pretty Shiny Sparkly shares the best highlights from MNG Mangolicious Milan
- Clutch Magazine divulges how to quit your job and still make a living. Practical advice? Yes. Still worth reading? Definitely, especially if this is something you’re considering…
- Steal the Style gives the secrets of looking like Kate Middleton on your wedding day
Photo source: young beautiful smiling woman prints on the laptop – indoors, originally uploaded by HASLOO.