No products in the cart.
Happy Friday! Today I’ve got a reader request for you. I received several emails asking for a tutorial with the new colors in this palette, so I’ve incorporated them into this look. I also show you how to contour, too.
If you like this video please give it a thumbs up, comment and subscribe.
Above is the new Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eyeshadow palette. The 3 shades in pink are the new shades.
- Cover FX Anti-Age Smoothing Eye Primer
- Too Faced Heaven (Natural Eyes) – base shade all over
- Too Faced Nudie (Natural Eyes) – crease, blended up to browbone
- Too Faced Honey Pot (Natural Eyes) – lid, inner lower lid
- Too Faced Sexspresso (Natural Eyes) – lower crease, inner upper lashline
- Too Faced Chocolate Martini (Natural Eyes) – outer lower lid, outer upper lashline
- Too Faced Cashmere Bunny (Natural Eyes) – middle lower lid
- Too Faced St. Tropez (A La Mode) – highlight under the brows and at the inner eyes
- It Cosmetics Tightline Mascara Primer
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Illamasqua Hydra Veil Primer
- Tarte Amazonian Colored Clay Liquid Foundation in Fair
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Skin Conceal in Y0
- Em Cosmetics Chiaroscuro in Fair – contour
- Too Faced Something About Berry – blush
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Powder in Naked Light – on top of contour
- Silk Naturals Flattery Illuminating Powder
- Milani Clear Lip Pencil
- Bite Beauty Cashmere Lip Creme in Moscato
If you haven’t tried it before, I highly recommend checking out the Silk Naturals Flattery Illuminating Powder. I love the glow it gives my skin.
If you are a neutral fan, you will love this latest incarnation of the Too Faced Naturals Eyes palette. What do you think of the colors I used for the tutorial? How would you use the palette? Let me know below!
Some products sent for consideration. Some products purchased by me. All opinions are my own.